Tuesday, November 24, 2009

updates

Well the "boy" has been home 3 days now.

And so far he's gone through 3 bottles of my iced tea (make it myself, lasts almost 2 weeks) 1 bottle of my tang, half of the food in my freezer.... Has interrupted me 5 times during my TV time... with prattles about Calculus and Arabic (this is the 2nd language he's taken, Chinese drove me nuts)

And Merlin was ecstatic to see him.... he's now over the "boy" and wants him to leave him alone, and give him back his bed. giggle

Plus, he comments on all my phone calls, cause there is no where in the house I can go that he won't hear me on the phone (why? good hearing I guess) And he's sat on Merlin's "Blankie" that did not go over well with Merlin. LOL

Soooooooo looking forward to driving him back to school on Sunday!!!!!!!!

I want my privacy back!!!!! giggle

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Gosh, can I ever identify with where you are coming from. I have two "boys", one 31, the other 27. My 31 year old was living in Maryland, but then called one day and asked if he could come home for awhile. Well, that was about 6 months ago. No only did my poor cat have to give up her bed, but I could no longer come home from work and run about naked. It's okay, though. He's been such a help to me. Working full-time makes it hard for me to run around after work doing shopping, so he goes and does whatever I ask.
Mary

VintageSage said...

LOL! Too funny, you certainly pegged that one, didn't ya. :) Have the car running first thing in the morning on the day you have to drive him back...then honk really loud about 20 times. Lol!

Dreamers Night said...

Could you send Matt down here to help with our left-overs? We will never be able to eat them all..and he likes turkey!