Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sooooo excited!!!!

I GOT MY PRIZE TODAY!!!!

Wonderful lady at "Frog on the Pumkin" sent me a wonderful skull from leftovers at the Davis graveyard!!! If you want to check out her blog, it's on my side bar of blogs I follow.




He's very handsome, younger them my other skull... I can tell... really.... giggle.... so I'm going to name him Maxwell!

Unlike a lot of people, I keep my witchy stuff out all the time!! So rest assured, Maxwell, will be out on the table.... getting ready to "scare the straights" all year round!!!!

7 comments:

VintageSage said...

Congratulations!! He is, indeed, very handsome! :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's a cheery looking fella!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Yeah! Glad he got to you. He looks very happy to be in his new home!

Cheers!

Judith said...

Yes, he's a very happy guy, and so am I! LOL

Rue said...

Maxwell is marvelous! Congrats! I would enjoy him year round too!

suzanne said...

Congrats! He looks very happy to be there :)

Mother Moon said...

got to love it.... congrats on your win