Friday, November 27, 2009

My granddaughters

My daughter posted some pic's of the girls, and I wanted to share them with you.

Since the only picture you've seen of Morganna is when she was in the hospital after the stroke and surgeries.... here's one of her (on the left) now!

Doesn't she look FANTASTIC?? The little sweetie next to her is my other granddaughter Lizzy!




What a difference a few months, and lots of physical therapy can make!

In the far background is my grandson Sabation...the only one missing is Joshua the baby

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gorgeous girls!

Oberon's Wood said...

Morganna looks so well and so trendy!
Look at them all in their jazzy clothes...he he!
They look gorgeous!
Is the boy in the background your grandson Judith?
(Sorry that sounds really nosey of me...!)
How are you?...I've not been around for a while.

Dreamers Night said...

4 Of them are her grandchildren..the boy on the floor the 2 girls, and the little curly haired one not in this picture.
And thank you, I am very proud of my babies :)