Sunday, November 08, 2009

I'm feeling a change coming on....



The frogs and I are not amused... we are getting board, and it's time for a change!

That phrase usually send my friends screaming into the night. They have been known to hide, not answer my calls, and suddenly have bad back, or sprained necks... so they wouldn't have to help me move.

But, its OK, I'm not thinking of moving again...I SWEAR! I'm very happy here.... but as the seasons change, I feel the overwhelming need to change too.

Sometimes it's just simple things... coloring my hair, moving furniture around, panting a room, changing just one room with curtins and rugs.

Sometimes it's bigger things... like the time I removed those ridicules kitchen cabinets that were over my breakfast bar.

And yes, I admit, that a FEW of those times I moved, changing house's and states..... leaving the old behind for the new.

But this time, though it's pretty strong, I won't move!


BUT BOY AM I TEMPTED!!!! I've been here 7 years! Longer than any place I've stayed! But, no, I like it here.... it's just my LIFE that needs changing!!!

What should I do??? what do I want??? I haven't a clue, but I'm going to think on it.... and I'll let you know.

8 comments:

Sparkless said...

The trick to life is to be happy with what you have. I hope you can find someway to scratch that itch.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe take a class or pursue a new hobby? Do something new like that in a new setting for you?

suzanne said...

Sounds intriguing. Can't wait to hear what you do. This feeling usually comes upon me in January :)

Judith said...

Hummm, well I already tried painting my room, and moving furnature around.... so I may have to do something physical... like a new tat or piercing, or my hair... it's short and all gray now, so I may have to dye it... but what color to do? gotta think on it

Mother Moon said...

I love how you give me a laugh.... me.. I colored my hair last weekend... Red which for me was a change.... I am eager to hear what your choice is going to be.....

VintageSage said...

Oh how funny, I'm feeling the same way!! Except I feel change and a bit of the blues (and I'm sure it's because it's been raining for five straight days now and no sun). Ugh. I am even having thoughts of moving back to California. Now tell me THAT'S not a big change. Lol!

Judith said...

LOL Of coure, red, for sure if I do my hair, but what shade of it? Ahhhhh california... I haven't tried THAT state yet! been there, but not lived there

Rue said...

Yes, do move the furniture around, dye your hair and find a new hobby. Nothing like a bit of change to shake you up! May have some coming my way too....